Wednesday, April 1, 2009

CW4? No more! Introducing CW5 Christian A. Larson



………and of course the family!
Richard, Whitney, Collin, Mom, Lyndsay, Christian and Jesse
Ariana, 1 April 2009: I'm so glad you posted these pictures and the video! I loved being able to see Dad awarded with his new rank. Congratulations, Dad! We're so proud of you! We love you!
Melanni and Murray, 1 April 2009: This is a great picture of the family, it makes me homesick! Murray just looked at this picture and said "your family looks so small now!" Congratulations, Dad! We love you, too!
Rebecca, 2 April 2009: This is a video of my dad's promotion to CW5! We are all very proud of him for his achievement! I have always admired his dedication and hard work. I look up to him in so many ways. This promotion is just another reason for me to be just like my daddy. For years I wanted to be a pilot because that was my dad's line of work and I wanted to be just like him. Now I know that there are other ways that I can be like him. He is reliable, dedicated, intelligent, loving and a leader. One day I hope to have each of these qualitites. I love my dad for being the best example ♥

3 comments:

Ariana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
C and D Larson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
C and D Larson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.